Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim Egypt strategic ally of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim Egypt strategic ally of Iraq Empty Hakim Egypt strategic ally of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 4:12 am

Hakim Egypt strategic ally of Iraq
    Il Giornale  March 18, 2017

Journal News

Counting head of the Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, Egypt brother larger core substrate, and a strategic ally of Iraq, pointing out that Iraq is interested in building a strategic partnership and that the oil pipeline between Iraq and Egypt, one of the most important determinants of the partnership.

Hakim said in a statement e n "phenomenon of terrorism vehicle difficult to be reduced to a single element is no doubt that the extremist ideology represents a major threat to the Islamic reality in particular.

He pointed to "the existence of regional and international political agenda in addition to the intellectual dimension of the emergence of terrorism, noting that" the dilemmas may be found in all the special character of the social and political pressures and the poverty of working to stimulate the number of young people towards terrorist groups state. "

He said al-Hakim, said: "Libya where there is no multiplicity of sectarian terrorism, but there is growing in many other countries in the Muslim world there is no doctrinal diversity but there's terrorism."

He stressed that "Iraq has reservations firmly to any foreign intervention in internal Iraqi affairs, and about Iraq's relationship with neighboring countries, and the role that Iraq can do, he said (al-Hakim) that Iraq can play an important role in the compilation of the parties in the region, and can occur stabilize Iraq unless there was stability in the region, and we must look to Iran as a strategic depth for the Arab world, the Arab brothers absence from the Iraqi arena gave Iran more space ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:19 pm