Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bahrain threaten military intervention against Russia in Syria!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bahrain threaten military intervention against Russia in Syria! Empty Bahrain threaten military intervention against Russia in Syria!

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 3:53 am

Bahrain threaten military intervention against Russia in Syria!

20/03/2017 11:21 | Number of Views: 10 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Direction Press / Agencies
    Bahraini regime vowed Foreign Minister military intervention against Russia in Syria, along with Saudi Arabia and Turkey !!.
    The face of Bahrain 's foreign minister earlier this week, the following message to Russia in an interview with CNN"We wish Russia to change its policies and stop interfering in the affairs of other countries in the region, in Syria, in particular," he said. "Rest assured that we will face Russia's actions using all of our economic, political and military capabilities to defend our territory and our citizens."
    He said the Bahraini regime Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa , for CNN When he asked if he supported the Saudi position of not excluding the military option? State partnership that Saudi Arabia and Turkey will spare no effort to provide anything to protect the Syrian people and Syria of the division, as saying.
    The Bahrain regime was and still is the main sponsor of terrorist groups Altoagdh in Syria for years, is now seen seriously direct military intervention in Syria, according to officials.
    Throughout the bloody war in Syria, Bahrain's regime was an active supporter of the armed anti-government, providing weapons and financial support for so-called "rebels", and many of these, such as the Front victory, directly linked to al Qaeda.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/155923.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:21 pm