Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Trump Tower Secret Service Theft Caught on Video Thief Knew What He Was After

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump Tower Secret Service Theft Caught on Video Thief Knew What He Was After Empty Trump Tower Secret Service Theft Caught on Video Thief Knew What He Was After

Post by Lobo Mon 20 Mar 2017, 5:57 pm

Trump Tower Secret Service Theft Caught on Video Thief Knew What He Was After

3/20/2017 1:00 AM PDT
    EXCLUSIVE
    The thief who swiped a Secret Service agent’s laptop targeted the agent in question and knew exactly what he was after ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.
    Our sources say the thief -- whom they say is a man -- was caught on surveillance video pulling up to the agent's driveway in an Uber at around 3 AM Thursday.
    The video shows the man make a beeline for the agent's car, removing a backpack with the computer inside and then walking off. As we reported, the hard drive contained Trump Tower floor plans and evacuation protocols, but the agency insists there was no classified info inside.
    The thief also made off with a passport and several Secret Service lapel pins.
    It's unclear what the thief was looking for if all the content was non-sensitive.  
    We're told the video is grainy so it's hard to make out the thief's features, but it's definitely a lead.
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/20/mystery-thief-secret-service-laptop/
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Trump Tower Secret Service Theft Caught on Video Thief Knew What He Was After Empty Re: Trump Tower Secret Service Theft Caught on Video Thief Knew What He Was After

Post by weslin3 Tue 21 Mar 2017, 12:02 am

Why wasn't the car locked?
    Lobo
    Lobo

Trump Tower Secret Service Theft Caught on Video Thief Knew What He Was After Empty Re: Trump Tower Secret Service Theft Caught on Video Thief Knew What He Was After

Post by Lobo Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:50 am

I think it was planned for someone to get the plans for Trump Tower and the other info - the people who now have the computer will know how to access the information.

Thumbs Down
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 21 Mar 2017, 4:05 am

Kinda what I was thinking... Too easy..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 19 Jun 2024, 11:15 am