Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analyst expects a "solution" to the popular crowd after edits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analyst expects a "solution" to the popular crowd after edits Empty Analyst expects a "solution" to the popular crowd after edits

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:39 am

Analyst expects a "solution" to the popular crowd after edits

Baghdad Journal News

He said political analyst and confident Hashemi, on Tuesday, that the US administration is convinced the performance of the popular crowd, pointing out that the parties to participate in the political process sends the wrong messages to neighboring countries about the role of the crowd in the battle, with the expectation that it eliminates the formation of Nineveh end of the restoration process yet.

He said al-Hashimi's "Journal News", "repeated interview Abadi for the popular crowd is apprehensive regional states of the power of the crowd, especially after achieving great victories to organize Daesh and clarify the fake letters sent from the parties involved in the political process, which is trying to create an aggressive scenes to neighboring countries of In order to minimize the role of the crowd. "

He added that "there are great pressures exerted on the Prime Minister of some of the political class in Iraq, and some countries in the region to end the role of the crowd after the lifting of fake letters from parties inside and outside the political process from the crowd. Indicating that the United States praised the crowd of more than suitable for the role by signs that the US is satisfied including the tool provided by the military system. "

He hinted Hashimi, for "issue a fatwa has solved the crowd is misleading and falls under the state also formed a fatwa from Sistani, but he also said," States can not solve this system without a bonus, especially after the great sacrifices made by the liberation of Iraq ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:29 am