Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: The presence of al - Abadi us a great honor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: The presence of al - Abadi us a great honor Empty Trump: The presence of al - Abadi us a great honor

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 4:08 am

Trump: The presence of al - Abadi us a great honor

Twilight News President Donald Trump said / he said the presence of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi Monday in the White House " a great honor".
    Trump and discussed with the inter - Abadi You Daesh war on meat offering
    , said Trump 's "The presence of the Prime Minister (Abadi) with us is a great honor." According to US media.
    This is the first Iraqi prime minister 's visit to the White House since taking office in Trump 20th of January last.
    The delegation includes facilities for Ebadi and defense ministers Irfan Hayali and oil Jabbar Allaibi Foreign Ibrahim al - Jaafari and Construction and Housing Ann wholesome Osei, accompanied by President of the Presidium of the Kurdistan Region Fouad Hussein.
    It will meet during Abadi increase the number of US officials including Vice President Mike Pence and Foreign Minister Rex Tillerson and Chairman of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan and members of the Senate.
    Abadi and will participate in the foreign coalition ministers ' meeting to be held in Washington on 22 March / March.
    Trump 's management decided remove Iraq from the list of countries covered by the second version of the travel ban is in response to calls by the Iraqi government in this regard and pressure from the foreign and defense ministers Rex Tillerson and James Mattis. The US judiciary has suspended a travel ban is again hours of its entry into force on 16 March / March before.

Keywords:

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/44a3529a-51d8-4021-bc59-8a3defca3042/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8--%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%B9%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:16 pm