Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Simple Command Allows the CIA to Commandeer 318 Models of Cisco Switches

Lobo
    Lobo

A Simple Command Allows the CIA to Commandeer 318 Models of Cisco Switches Empty A Simple Command Allows the CIA to Commandeer 318 Models of Cisco Switches

Post by Lobo Tue 21 Mar 2017, 8:18 pm

A Simple Command Allows the CIA to Commandeer 318 Models of Cisco Switches

Cisco Systems said that more than 300 models of switches it sells contain a critical vulnerability that allows the CIA to use a simple command to remotely execute malicious code that takes full control of the devices. There currently is no fix.

Network Switches, LAN and Enterprise Switches - Cisco

Cisco switches (network switches) deliver performance and security. Cisco switches are scalable and cost-efficient and meet the need for any size of business.
    [url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=what are cisco switches+site:www.cisco.com&t=he]A Simple Command Allows the CIA to Commandeer 318 Models of Cisco Switches Www.cisco.com[/url]cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/index.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:33 pm