Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new US ban targeting Middle Eastern countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new US ban targeting Middle Eastern countries Empty A new US ban targeting Middle Eastern countries

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 3:25 am

A new US ban targeting Middle Eastern countries

Last updated: 22 March 2017 - 10:32 p
    The list includes countries that will prevent passengers coming from the transfer of their electronic devices to the United States on board the plane. The Associated Press reported on Wednesday that this list includes Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey And the UAE. "The ban on the transfer of smart weapons passengers of nine airlines. The media had revealed on Tuesday the plans of the US authorities to prevent passengers on aircraft destined to US airports to transfer large electronic devices on board. The ban includes some airlines operating in the Middle East, and prevents the transfer of any larger device from the mobile phone on board. In this context, the General Authority for Civil Aviation in Saudi Arabia airlines for trips to the United States to prevent passengers from carrying computers and tablets such as ipad Or kindle inside the aircraft salon, but shall be included in the charged baggage, at the request of the competent US authorities. The decision will be implemented at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh and King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, and urged all passengers to communicate with airlines regularly to know the conditions and procedures applied by some countries before traveling to them. United State.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Faliraqnews.com%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A&san

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 8:27 am