Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria: West established Daesh and the victory of Israel is blessed with calm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daesh - Syria: West established Daesh and the victory of Israel is blessed with calm Empty Syria: West established Daesh and the victory of Israel is blessed with calm

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:00 am

Syria: West established Daesh and the victory of Israel is blessed with calm

Date: 22/03/2017 11:42
    Parliament-Syrian

Information / Baghdad ..

The Chief of the Syrian People's Assembly gift Abbas, the importance of the Arab peoples and parking along toward adversity, noting that the colonial West served Arab armies created after the multiple terrorist organizations, particularly the «Daesh» Front victory and to enjoy the tranquility of the Israeli enemy.

The newspaper "revolution" Syrian quoted Abbas as saying during received deputies of the Popular Front of the Tunisian national parties delegation reaffirmed "the importance of the role of political elites to enlighten the Arab public and its leadership towards the interior of social security and unity in order to harness the energies of all to build and strengthen capacities in the face of the growing dangers and the importance of consolidating relations and cooperation between the two countries in combating terrorism, arguing that Tunisia share with Syria the same as it has been wound solicitation number of young people today, but a resurgent pan-Arab approach. "

Abbas pointed to the "steadfastness of the Syrian Arab Army and the people's will and the wisdom of his leadership in the break of terrorism and its supporters, sponsors, achieving victories in Aleppo, Palmyra and other cooperation with our brothers and friends such as Iran, Russia and the Lebanese resistance."

She pointed out that "by the fight against terrorism goes hand in hand with the path of national reconciliation and sponsored by the government for the return of those who deceived them into the bosom of the nation dialogue." Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/22/world/141172

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:01 am