Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The name issue: Rex Tillerson: I did not want the post but my wife convinced me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The name issue: Rex Tillerson: I did not want the post but my wife convinced me Empty The name issue: Rex Tillerson: I did not want the post but my wife convinced me

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 2:07 am

The name issue: Rex Tillerson: I did not want the post but my wife convinced me

Rex Tillerson, US Secretary of State , said that he did not want to be a foreign minister agreed to office only because his wife persuaded him to
    do so.
    He added Tillerson In an interview conducted with the newspaper " The Independent Journal Review" on his plane during his tour in Asia, "I did not want this job, and did not have a large, my wife told me I was supposed to do it."
    The newspaper " The Guardian", the former executive director of the company "ExxonMobil" dialogue after the publication of the controversial tour in Asia, and hours before the most important of the effectiveness of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs within two months , an international meeting on how to fight Daesh.
    He explained the Foreign Minister, he did not meet Donald Trump, before they call him to the Trump Tower after his surprise victory in the presidential election.
    Born Tillerson (64 years) in the state of Texas, and presided over the company "ExxonMobil" oil, and work to their advantage in the United States, Yemen and Russia, and has a close relationship with Russian President Vladimir
    Putin.
    The relationship Tillerson Kremlin, which was awarded the Order of Friendship in 2013, is the main subject of scrutiny and examination by US lawmakers before the vote to give him confidence for this position
    high.
    During the meeting held by the Senate last week to approve the appointment of Tillerson in his new position, he acknowledged that the West has grounds for concern about Russian aggression, but he refused to describe Putin as a war criminal. Like Trump, Tillerson did not Atol previously no official position in the US administration, he has spent more than 40 years working for Exxon, which he joined as an engineer production after graduating directly from Texas University in Austin, and was elevated in several positions until he reached the post of Director of the
    company in 2006.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/527166/%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B3-%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A3%D9%83%D9%86-%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%BA%D8%A8-%D9%81%D9%80%D9%8A-%D8%A7

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:14 am