Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hadithi: Iraq's resort to external borrowing is due to the decline in imports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hadithi: Iraq's resort to external borrowing is due to the decline in imports Empty Al-Hadithi: Iraq's resort to external borrowing is due to the decline in imports

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 2:20 am

Al-Hadithi: Iraq's resort to external borrowing is due to the decline in imports

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's foreign policy borrowing is a fall in Iraq's imports by 70 percent or more than it was before the current government was formed due to a serious downturn , a spokesman for Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi said Thursday. In the price of oil, "adding," The previous period was oil sold over $ 30 and the costs of producing companies $ 10 per barrel and what remains a small part. "

He added Saad al-Hadithi, "Iraq's imports fell by 70% or more than it was before the formation of the current government, which led to resort to foreign borrowing policy, and that Iraq resorted to foreign loans when it signed the credit readiness in July last year and the direction got Soft loans from the IMF and the World Bank and that these loans the interest rate does not exceed 1.5%, one of the lowest loans interest rate obtained by Iraq, "pointing out that" these loans did not include preconditions, nor imposed on us the external economic will and will not be mortgage Iraq 's economy at all being the same repayment period foldable Its very low interest rate. "

He added that "Iraq received aid from the countries of Germany, Japan, Italy and the European Union and America, as the money spent under the program donors spend through international organizations and humanitarian institutions of donor countries, that is, Iraq has not received amounts in practice at all," noting That "the Iraqi government in turn provides visions, visions, projects and logistical effort to benefit from these grants."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:25 am