Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jeroen Dijsselbloem insults Half of Europe

Lobo
    Lobo

Jeroen Dijsselbloem insults Half of Europe Empty Jeroen Dijsselbloem insults Half of Europe

Post by Lobo Fri 24 Mar 2017, 2:33 pm

Jeroen Dijsselbloem insults Half of Europe Dijsselbloem-Jeron-Eurogroup
    Jeroen Dijsselbloem, Eurogroup President, has launched a storm of indignation as he insults half of Europe, illustrating the clash between the North and South. Dijsselbloem said of Southern Europe: “I can not spend all my money on liquor and women and then ask for your support.” This is how far politicians are disconnected from reality. Dijsselbloem will not accept any responsibility for the failed structure of the Euro and would never comprehend that converting all past debts to euros doubled the national debts of Southern Europe and acted like they were strip-mining their economies, sending unemployment among the youth to about 60%. No, all the problems with the euro are not that Southern Europe is spending all their money on booze and women.
    Former Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi called on the Dutchman to resign on Wednesday. In the European Parliament, too, the Social Democrat’s statement crossed the party’s point of incomprehension. The attitude of the politicians in the North of those in the South has always been one of indignation. This was why they would not consolidate the debts of all members, because they told me back in 1998 it would appear to be a bailout for the lazy South. That is why they left each country with its own debt.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/jeroen-dijsselbloem-insults-half-of-europe/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:44 am