Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minnesota Wild

jedi17
    jedi17

Minnesota Wild Empty Minnesota Wild

Post by jedi17 Fri 24 Mar 2017, 8:33 pm

Wild Mailed It In Last Night
    March 24, 2017, 11:28 AM ET [7 Comments]
    Dan Wallace
    Minnesota Wild Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    If not for a fluke goal by Zach Parise 2 minutes into the game last night the Wild would have been shut out.

Losing a game is one thing, showing a total disregard for your opponent is another. The Wild appeared to think that they could just show up and get the 2 points.

A team trying to compete for a division title should not have a lackluster performance, especially on home ice, this late in the season.

Four shots on goal in the third period is unacceptable from a team that is trying to right itself after losing five in a row and 8 of 10.

Again it isn't panic time, because nothing really means anything until the playoffs, but last night was a poor effort from start to finish. Not much more needs to be said, other than the Wild can't have any more of those kinds of performances going forward.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:05 pm