Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy warns of "the burden of corruption" privatization of electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy warns of "the burden of corruption" privatization of electricity Empty Parliamentary Energy warns of "the burden of corruption" privatization of electricity

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 1:54 am

Parliamentary Energy warns of "the burden of corruption" privatization of electricity

 Baghdad / term

Accused a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Zaher al - Abadi, the Ministry of Electricity, lack of clarity in the investment project collection,
    Ebadi said in a statement seen "term" a copy of it, that " the statements of varying and false and shorten the media in the Ministry of Electricity, are not given a clear picture of the project investment collection of electricity in the provinces. "
    He added that " the subject of collection, a civilized step and show the culture of peoples, it is in Iraq, you need to take a thorough study of the experiences of neighboring countries, in terms of pricing, to compare them with varying material income experienced by the Iraqi individual."
    He continued Abadi , "If we know, the pricing in Iraq, is higher than the neighboring countries, it is not possible to download the citizen, and the burden of corruption and failures of officials in this ministry, during the previous years."
    He pointed out that " the subject of collection, is similar to the case contact companies in Iraq , which used Iraqi citizens billions of dinars and dollars are afraid to be repeated in the new electric meter, which may confuse the consumer how to account in units of measurement." The Ministry of Electricity announced in 12 of this March, the amount of the citizen 's consumption of electric power rate, under the investment project does not exceed 50 thousand dinars per month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:48 am