Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr calls for the army and security forces support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr calls for the army and security forces support Empty Sadr calls for the army and security forces support

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 2:55 am

Sadr calls for the army and security forces support

3/25/2017 0:00

He called for amending the election law and change the members of the Commission
    Baghdad / morning
    He stressed the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, the Iraqi army and security forces support to complete victories, stressing that the Iraqi people will not be shaken by the storm nor terrorism Mkhmsh hunger and poverty, while not called for a vote for the corrupt in the upcoming elections.
    Sadr said, in complemented speech at the demonstration , which was held in Tahrir Square: «What we brought together not only a drop in the Iraq Sea , which is worth the sacrifice Balgali and precious» adding «O great Iraqi people did not Thzkm storm terrorism nor Mkhmsh hunger, poverty and continue tall and did not Turkawa only
    Allah".
    He said al- Sadr, «reform with all the details of the revolution and its demonstrations resulted in something very important, which is unto love of the homeland planted regardless of corruption , whatever affiliation or belief, the seed Oqdt recumbent corrupt, understand who Snathm positions and rose to collect money and sow fear in the hearts of the people and must for that seed be watered given water to grow. »
    He called al- Sadr b »Iraqi military support and support in its war waged to liberate the city of Mosul», stressing that « the necessity that the army takes the same city administration after its liberation and not foreign forces».
    He called on the leader of the Sadrist movement to «amend the election law and change the members of the Independent Electoral Commission others» threatened by » the next election boycott in the event of failure to do so».
    He recommended his followers to al- Sadr »continuation of the reformist revolution tirelessly if they succeeded and my assassination to maintain peaceful demonstrations, peaceful and to the end», stressing that «will not be pleased with her conversion to non -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:23 am