Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow proposes the establishment of a new international alliance on Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow proposes the establishment of a new international alliance on Syria Empty Moscow proposes the establishment of a new international alliance on Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 3:02 am

Moscow proposes the establishment of a new international alliance on Syria

25/03/2017 09:20 

Russia has proposed the establishment of an international coalition launched works on mine clearance in Syria, including the city of Palmyra and other archaeological areas.
    The proposal by the Deputy Permanent representative of Russia at the UN Security Council, Yevgeny Zagainov, following the adoption of the Council's historic decision to protect archaeological sites during armed conflicts, especially the Syrian conflict.
    Russia called on all interested parties to preserve the world heritage left to their differences aside and contribute, to the extent possible, in the "common cause that need, among other things, to large financial expenses, a de-mining in Syria".
    He stressed Zagainov that "the issue of heritage protection has become the most pressing is currently in Syria than anywhere else in the world," noting that the conversion of the terrorists city of Palmyra to "saturated with mines and explosives, the land of" hampering efforts to assess the scale of destruction and "reconstruction of what can be re built".
    He pointed out that "the establishment of a special international coalition to disarm explosives in Syria would help resolve the issue of explosives experts continue to work on Ross since the".
    For the first time in its history, the UN Security Council adopted on Friday, resolution 2347 fully devoted to the issue of the destruction of the cultural heritage and the looting and smuggling of cultural property, he said that "attacks against religious, educational, artistic, charitable and archaeological sites during armed conflicts constitute war crimes."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156670.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:49 pm