Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia was upset by America's refusal to participate in a conference on Afghanistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia was upset by America's refusal to participate in a conference on Afghanistan Empty Russia was upset by America's refusal to participate in a conference on Afghanistan

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:04 am

Russia was upset by America's refusal to participate in a conference on Afghanistan

24/03/2017 
    The President of the Second Asia Department at the Russian Foreign Ministry, expressed dissatisfaction with Moscow from Washington, refused to participate in a conference on Afghanistan Tsendifa the Russian capital, mid-next month.
    Said Zamir Kabulov The excuses provided by Washington for not participating in the conference "artificial and unfounded," adding that its position is incompatible with the previous American statements about their willingness to contribute to the achievement of national reconciliation in Afghanistan, along with the countries of the region.
    Kabulov stressed that the conference will be held, in any case, whether Washington participated in it or not, noting that the Afghan government will be a major partner of Russia in the upcoming meeting, because the cable sees the benefit of it. He added that the purpose of these efforts is to create the conditions for sitting the Afghan government, in the future, to dialogue with its opponents table to reach an agreement on a peaceful solution to the conflict.
    Kabulov pointed out that the UN Security Council agreed to this approach and voted in the United States itself in his favor. So, it raises the lack of participation in the consultations only surprise.
    Earlier on Friday, Washington reported that it would not take part in a conference on Afghanistan hosted by Moscow mid-April / April, indicating that they do not have a clear vision of the goals of which Moscow seeks to achieve the organization of the meeting.
    Source: Russia Today

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156661.html

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:02 am