Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the citizen: Abadi was "successful" to deliver the voice of Iraq during his visit to Wash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the citizen: Abadi was "successful" to deliver the voice of Iraq during his visit to Wash Empty Deputy for the citizen: Abadi was "successful" to deliver the voice of Iraq during his visit to Wash

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 3:17 am

Deputy for the citizen: Abadi was "successful" to deliver the voice of Iraq during his visit to Washington

24/03/2017

Press direction - special
    MP for the coalition of citizen Habib Terminal said on Friday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi was "successful" to deliver the voice of Iraq during his visit to Washington last to define the status of Iraq and what did Daesh and what is required of the world about the country.
    Terminal In an interview for "direction" explained that the Abadi made positive steps and was successful during the visit to Washington to deliver the voice of Iraq to the various institutions, the Americans and politicians who have concerns about the country, adding that everyone knows that America leads the international air alliance and the presence of al-Abadi to discuss with US military leaders and on top of the US president is a positive thing to throw the argument.
    He added: security agreement with Washington, Iraq has not benefited in any thing today is supposed to be activated, indicating that the Abadi was clear during his speech about the popular crowd and the file was positive and successful to keep in case of apprehension among some .
    He continued: Iraq needs a system of relations with all countries of the world, and especially her decision countries, led by the United States, US .
    Ebadi said during the end of his meeting with US President Termb, "We been involved together in the fight against the fight Daash, and Iraqi forces leading the fighting on the ground against Daesh to eliminate them. "
    The Adav, "Iraqi forces are now on the right side of the city did not keep Almousel, little to restore the city and all the Iraqi territory from Daesh. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:55 am