Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: I am disappointed because of the bills for the health system failure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

system - Trump: I am disappointed because of the bills for the health system failure Empty Trump: I am disappointed because of the bills for the health system failure

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 3:39 am

Trump: I am disappointed because of the bills for the health system failure

US President Donald Trump Friday expressed 'disappointment' and feeling B'bed stunned 'after the draft law on the failure of the health system , which he said was' on the verge' to acknowledge.

After nine weeks of coming to power, the fifth president and forty failed to achieve great Aadin during his campaign unveiled by the two closing borders to refugees and the abolition of the health system 'Oobamacair'.

Trump said from the Oval Office 'I was disappointed, in order to be frank, I feel some stunned, and added' we were about ' the adoption of the law of the health system. It seemed clear that it affected by this major political setback.

Trump was asked Republicans to withdraw the draft amendment to the health care system before voting on it, because it could not collect the majority, according to a source in Congress.

He was scheduled to members of the House of Representatives will vote Al430 (193 Democrat and 237 Republican) on the project far at 19.30 GMT Friday, but the number of Republicans who have declared their opposition to him exceeded thirty, which led to the cancellation of the vote.

Republican President reiterated his belief that the health care system 'Oobamacair' which was signed by former President Barack Obama in 2010 , will collapse on its own. Trump said that Oobamacair 'collapse and explode soon , and this will not be good'.

Asked whether he felt that he had been betrayed by the deputies of the Republican majority who did not follow him despite repeated to the vote calls for the benefit of his health system, the real estate magnate who came to power without the slightest political experience said , ' I will not talk bad about anyone within the party' .

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=153954

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:20 am