Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British Parliament questioned the parking Gulen behind the failed coup in Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British Parliament questioned the parking Gulen behind the failed coup in Turkey Empty British Parliament questioned the parking Gulen behind the failed coup in Turkey

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 1:52 am

British Parliament questioned the parking Gulen behind the failed coup in Turkey

26/03/2017

Questioned the Foreign Relations Committee in the British parliament, the accusations made by the Turkish government for the movement of the opposition Turkish Fethullah Gulen of masterminding the failed coup mid-June 2016 against it.
    The report, published by the British Parliament: "The portrayal of the Turkish government supporters Gulen that they only those who stand behind the coup attempt" has not been demonstrated by the evidence publicly available ", and also the opposite has not been proven."
    The report raises "" compelling testimony about the mishandling of the British Foreign Office, which handled the minister Boris Johnson, with this issue, where he said that the ministry does not have the ability to assess who bears responsibility for the failed coup, however, Britain has accepted a novel Turkish government on the issue " without scrutiny largely as it seems. "
    The parliamentarians said the drafters of the report: "Britain ventured to look like someone who puts their interest in human rights in Turkey behind the desire to strategic relations with the Turkish government."
    The report accused the British Foreign Office "to accept the wave of arrests and repression in Turkey after the coup attempt without comment."

The report added: "The number of punishment has an unusual and their means to defend themselves in the framework of the law were not sufficient." sa

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156846.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:52 am