Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details .. financial facilities for the owners of industrial shops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details .. financial facilities for the owners of industrial shops Empty Details .. financial facilities for the owners of industrial shops

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 3:33 am

Details .. financial facilities for the owners of industrial shops

March 25 .2017 - 17:27 | Number of Views: 713  

Sommer News: Baghdad .. Rafidain Bank revealed on Saturday that the financial facilities put the bank, amounting to 25 million dinars in addition to the grant of 15 million dinars , including the owners of industrial shops that it intended to develop his work .

The Information Office of the Bank said in a statement that "its branches have seen a large turnout for the owners of small and medium enterprises to provide financial facilities from citizens for the purpose of the development of their work and to activate the national product and the local industry and supporting the national economy."

He explained that "The Bank has set specific conditions for the granting of financial facilities, including the applicant should be to get the facilities identity of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and open an account in the nearest branch of the bank in his area."

He stressed that "the bank identified $ 25 million maximum for the project, which is intended developed after its owner offers his vision for the project and to guarantee the mortgage and the property is divided, according to the powers of the branch manager and the extent of his conviction efficiently fiscal citizen."

"The bank announced the grant of 15 million dinars, also a financial tranche facility to the owner of the project while ensuring that the sponsor has banking facilities and have financial appreciation commensurate with the financial estimate for student facilities," calling on "those who wish to obtain these facilities audit branches of the bank for the purpose of filling allocated form for this purpose".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:18 am