Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A crucial meeting between Netanyahu and Glon will determine the government's fate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A crucial meeting between Netanyahu and Glon will determine the government's fate Empty A crucial meeting between Netanyahu and Glon will determine the government's fate

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:19 am

A crucial meeting between Netanyahu and Glon will determine the government's fate

Sun, 26 Mar 2017 08:47:47

The newspaper "Maariv" Hebrew said, on Sunday, the Prime Minister, "Israel" will meet this morning, with the Minister of Finance and President of the "Kolano" Moshe Ekhalon Party, in order to discuss the government coalition crisis, Altmorh about the decision to close COICA public broadcasting in Israel.

The paper quoted, the head of the Israeli government coalition in the Knesset, David Bitan as saying that "Netanyahu is ready to meet with him Ekhalon and reconciliation and an end to the coalition crisis, but he does not want to undo the decision to close the COICA broadcast."

According to Maariv, this week will be a decisive and fateful for the Netanyahu government, with the newspaper, but in the event of the failure of the parties to resolve this crisis may result in a solution that the coalition government.

It is noteworthy that Netanyahu has agreed with the Minister of Finance Ekhalon, during the month of last February's decision to postpone the closure of public broadcasting in Israel and the Commission reversed his decision, which the latest crisis within the ruling coalition in Israel.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=9617

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:29 am