Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Media Has Always Been Biased?

Lobo
    Lobo

The Media Has Always Been Biased? Empty The Media Has Always Been Biased?

Post by Lobo Sun 26 Mar 2017, 12:57 pm

The Media Has Always Been Biased? Livermore
    COMMENT: Marty; I managed to get a copy of your Greatest Bull Market in History at an auction. You do know they bring $3,000+ I presume? But what stunned me in there is that you wrote how the Wall Street Journal falsely accused Jesse Livermore of trying to influence the presidential election by saying the stock market was going to rally. When it did do what he said, the press refused to quote him again because they were wrong.
    They will not quote you yet you have been the only one who has called this bull market from the very bottom. It looks like mainstream media is doing to you what they did to Livermore. History does repeat.
    REPLY: You may be right. But that is a good thing. It is better to keep the info in real hands rather than just plastered around for hype. Exclusive is better. The majority would never listen anyway.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/media/the-media-has-always-been-biased/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:58 pm