Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Korean prosecutors seek to arrest the main isolated

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Korean prosecutors seek to arrest the main isolated  Empty Korean prosecutors seek to arrest the main isolated

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 1:51 am

Korean prosecutors seek to arrest the main isolated

History of edits:: 2017/3/27 9:06 • 41 times readable

{International: Euphrates News} representatives of public prosecutors in South Korea said on Monday they would seek to obtain the arrest of the head of isolated Pak John ordered Hai to be detained in a cell for up to 20 days pending investigation with charges of obtaining bribes from major companies.
    The isolated buck {65 years} from her post after the Constitutional Court upheld a parliamentary vote on the accountability of this month, and became the first democratically elected president in South Korea sacked.
    Buck accused of colluding with her friend Choi Sun-torrent to put pressure on major companies to make donations to the two institutions have strengthened the political initiatives of the previous Chairperson.
    Denied Choi is any wrongdoing.
    The prosecutor 's office said in announcing the quest to issue an arrest warrant if there is justified suspicion that the buck will seek to destroy the evidence.
    Prosecutors questioned Pak for 14 hours last week.
    If Pak arrests would be in front of the prosecution up to 20 days for further investigations and charges against them.
    It was unclear when the court will hold a hearing for the arrest request.
    Buck was facing a prison sentence for more than ten years if convicted of receiving bribes from the heads of major companies , including Jay Y. Lee Chairman of Samsung Group.
    He denies the charge me offer bribes in exchange for favoritism Samsonj.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140492

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:35 am