Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the change surprised by the invitation to Abadi, the heads of blocs to meet with him desp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the change surprised by the invitation to Abadi, the heads of blocs to meet with him desp Empty Deputy for the change surprised by the invitation to Abadi, the heads of blocs to meet with him desp

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 1:56 am

Deputy for the change surprised by the invitation to Abadi, the heads of blocs to meet with him despite his accusations of corruption parliament

Written by : saad in:March 27, 2017In: Iraq News No Comments Print  E - mail
    Light News / Baghdad
    showed MP for the mass change Hoshyar Abdullah, was surprised at the invitation of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi of the heads of parliamentary blocs to meet with him even though he is accused of corruption and the House of Representatives seeks to defame legislative power by all means.
    The MP said in a statement, "Noor News" received a copy of it today, that "Abadi tried strongly over the past six months to ensure the survival of the government chair the next session, and these endeavors made people contradictory mixed and balanced positions, he is attacking the House of Representatives and accuse him of corruption Meanwhile, on the other hand , it calls for a meeting with the heads of blocs, and is aware that there are directions for questioning in the Council. "
    He explained that it was "unfortunate and surprising that Ebadi did not accuse the parliament of corruption when he was chairman of the Finance Committee in Parliament and was the Council 's budget then double what it is now, and he enjoyed the privileges - my personal opinion - I consider them redundant and we need Iraqis to push towards abolition."
    He added that "Abadi sometimes criticizes through the media lack of transparency in the oil's monopoly , however , Barzani party in the Kurdistan region, but on the ground flattering Barzani and his party, and even in the seminars held in America praises personal relationship Balbarzana Although this relationship is at the expense of the citizens of the region disadvantaged of their salaries because of the lack of transparency in the oil file. "
    And between Abdullah, he said that "Abadi , rather than put pressure on the Government of the Territory in order to contribute to the financial budget of the federal pumping oil through SOMO shall be punished by the people of the region who have ordered and instructed to health minister issued an order to cut the share of the Kurdistan region of medicine, has been the case arrived at times to the presence of Scott 's mutual between Abadi and Barzani towards some of the strategic issues, as issues of oil file and entitlements of the peasants and the salaries of employees. "
    He continued , "as well as the issue of withholding the region 's share of drugs, and all these differences Erbil pay more to get away from Baghdad and to serve the arguments invoked by the Kurdistan Democratic Party , to sever ties with Baghdad, including propaganda and election to serve him."
    He stressed that "Abadi deals with things in accordance with the hit - and - run policy, sometimes presents itself to a society that is fighting corruption, and at the same time flattering those who were accused by corruption before, knowing that I personally do not exonerate any institution from the Iraqi state institutions from the suspicions of corruption, but Abadi , through his actions show that, unfortunately not qualified to fight corruption seriously and effectively, and all that is able to offer statements to the media only, but on the ground of some flattering actors and personalities on account of citizens ' rights. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:12 pm