Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out hundreds of militants from the rugged neighborhood of the Syrian city of Homs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out hundreds of militants from the rugged neighborhood of the Syrian city of Homs Empty Out hundreds of militants from the rugged neighborhood of the Syrian city of Homs

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 2:28 am

Out hundreds of militants from the rugged neighborhood of the Syrian city of Homs

27/03/2017 

Direction Press / Agencies
    The second batch of militants began the rugged neighborhood in the Syrian city of Homs Mgardh city Monday morning, under the supervision of representatives from Russia, the Syrian Red Crescent.
    The governor of Homs, Talal Barazi, he will come out today from the 400-450 of the "armed" with Aaillathm to Jarablos northern Syria, and will remain around 40 thousand civilians inside the rugged neighborhood after the departure of "militants" of them, adding: "turn to all" militants "take advantage of the decree amnesty and the settlement of their situation. "
    He continued the governor, "we implemented the first phase, and the second of the rugged neighborhood agreement, and came out more than 500 militants during the year and a half year period, but the deal stalled three months ago because of the intransigence of some of the armed factions, especially Front victory."
    The governor of Homs, that there may be an initiative towards the areas of Hula and Rastan after the completion of reconciliation, the rugged achievement, good, similar, saying: "The Russian party entered as a party guarantor after the United Nations abandon its role."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157049.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:50 am