Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Foreign: Erdogan on charges of our policy with Iraq is unacceptable Direction Press / Agenci

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Foreign: Erdogan on charges of our policy with Iraq is unacceptable Direction Press / Agenci Empty Iranian Foreign: Erdogan on charges of our policy with Iraq is unacceptable Direction Press / Agenci

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 2:30 am

Iranian Foreign: Erdogan on charges of our policy with Iraq is unacceptable

27/03/2017

The official said Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Ghasemi, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's remarks, which he accused Tehran of practicing "racist policy" in Iraq, "is unacceptable and unjustified."
    The agency quoted the Russian Sputnik Qasemi was quoted as saying that "the statements of Turkish officials interference in the affairs of others, nor unfounded and seeks to justify Turkey's expansionist policies in the neighboring countries."
    He added that "the Turkish officials that Aaqahmwa humanitarian issues in political disputes and Turkey should learn from Iran how millions of immigrants hosted for more than three decades and has never employed this humanitarian issue for the purposes and private purposes, not exploited politically against any country."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157054.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:29 pm