Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rowhani in Moscow at the head of a high-level political and economic delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rowhani in Moscow at the head of a high-level political and economic delegation Empty Rowhani in Moscow at the head of a high-level political and economic delegation

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 2:33 am

Rowhani in Moscow at the head of a high-level political and economic delegation

27/03/2017
    Iranian President Hassan Rowhani on Monday began an official visit to the Russian capital, Moscow, in response to an invitation addressed to him by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
    And it will be headed by a spiritual high-level political and economic delegation and will hold talks with his Russian counterpart on bilateral, regional and international issues will also be signed documents and memoranda of cooperation between the two countries in various fields, including law, justice, roads and urban technology, communications, energy, sports and international standards and development.
    Iranian President Assistant in the field of communications and media Parviz Esmaeili said that starting from the site of Iran and Russia, the great role in the region and the world, the two sides will hold talks on several levels in order to establish peace and stability in the region and closer bilateral and international cooperation and the fight against terrorism and threats in the region.
    It is scheduled to be during this meeting, signed 10 important documents and plan through the strengthening of relations between the two countries, including a free trade agreement between Iran and the Economic Aurassi (Russia, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Belarus), and relating to one of these documents Iranian agreement Russian on the abolition of visas for tourist groups comprising five to fifty tourists, as a prelude for talks on the abolition of visas between the two countries altogether.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157042.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:41 am