Direction Press / Agencies
The Times newspaper published in its edition on Monday, a report entitled "Daesh employs an attack to London to attract new elements on YouTube."
The report said, "The deployment of hundreds of Daesh violent video recordings via YouTube after last week's attack London in an attempt to take advantage of the tragedy."
The report added that "Google, which owns YouTube failed to prevent the display of these videos, although dozens of them published under the names indicate their relationship with the organization, such as, the Caliphate State organization or agent Daesh."
The report pointed out that many of the videos posted on YouTube produced by the media wing of the organization and high-tech, and dominated by cutting the heads of very violent scenes in which children appear operations.
The report pointed out that one of the tapes circulating on YouTube recorded was titled "Five infidels were killed in London, and thousands of believers killed by US air strikes," he said, adding that another video came under the title "Who are the real terrorists?".
He added that another video produced by "Anbar", the media agency Daesh, came under the title of "documenting the attack and Westminster (must be seen)."
And posted on the YouTube statement Daesh after the London attack alleged that "Massoud was a soldier of Daesh", and still video on YouTube and wrote a supporter of the pro-Daesh "Allahu Akbar, thanking God," according to the report.
In another video, broadcast on YouTube yesterday slow recording to kill one of the prisoners fired a bullet in the head, and another video showing shows elements of Daesh Isdhon song "We will cut off their necks sharp knives and we drink from their blood, delicious red and dark."
The report said that "after the disclosure of these comic recordings of Daesh deployed on YouTube, Google will have to be able to explain why the organization of the state to get a platform to promote its activities on their sites."