Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

London attack: arrested another man on suspicion of preparation of terrorist acts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

London attack: arrested another man on suspicion of preparation of terrorist acts Empty London attack: arrested another man on suspicion of preparation of terrorist acts

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 2:40 am

London attack: arrested another man on suspicion of preparation of terrorist acts

27/03/2017 09
    Direction Press / Agencies
    British police announced the arrest of a man in his thirties in the city of Birmingham Khalifa attack against the British Parliament, which killed four people.
    British police said, according to "BBC": "It was the man arrested on suspicion of preparing terrorist acts", adding that she is still holding another man (58 years) arrested him Thursday in Birmingham as well.
    Thus, the / 12 / people have been arrested by the British police were released nine of them without any charges to them.
    The killing of Khaled Masoud, 52, after three people trampled his car four-wheel drive over Westminster Bridge, was then towards the parliament, and stabbed the policeman, Keith Palmer, and killed him.
    British police said Saturday she believed that Masood acted alone, and that his attack on passers-by in Westminster, inspired by bloody operations currently taking place in the world. "
    She added that "it is not possible to know the reasons that led him to carry out this attack."

Said Amber Rudd, the British Interior Minister, said that "terrorists should not find a place to hide," claim the need to enable the intelligence services of access to encrypted e - mails. sa

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157016.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:34 am