Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"NATO" forces deployed in Poland

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"NATO" forces deployed in Poland Empty "NATO" forces deployed in Poland

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 3:19 am

"NATO" forces deployed in Poland

The first part of the forces NATO military convoy arrived in the territory of Poland, in implementation of the plan for NATO to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and the convoy consists of seven battalions comprising 550 soldiers from the US and British armed forces, in addition to 125 military vehicles.

The convoy set off from Germany to reach Poland through the Czech territory, under the NATO operation "extended Atlantic determination" conducted by NATO in the Baltic States (Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania), and Poland.

According to the military command of NATO, at the behest of the State of Poland to send military reinforcements to strengthen its eastern border.

The first batches of NATO troops Osolt to Estonia made up of 130 British troops, in addition to a number of heavy military equipment as a first stage.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12899/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:56 pm