Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alusi: There is a new division of roles between the US and Saudi Arabia and Iran

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Alusi: There is a new division of roles between the US and Saudi Arabia and Iran Empty Alusi: There is a new division of roles between the US and Saudi Arabia and Iran

Post by rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 4:13 am

Alusi: There is a new division of roles between the US and Saudi Arabia and Iran

12:01:20 2017-03-27 | (Voice of Iraq) - President of the Iraqi Umma Party confirmed Alusi, that there is a new division of roles in Iraq between the United States and Saudi Arabia and Iran , and that there is a consensus between Riyadh and Tehran on Iraq, adding that all of Aihbz any role for Turkey in the Iraqi arena.

He said al - Alusi hosted by the Studio Arbil program that there is a consensus Iranian Saudis on Iraq when the two countries in Taadian each other, "adding that" Saudi Arabia wants to say to the head of Donald Trump's proxy Sunnis in Iraq , and in return, Iran will say if Riyadh was an agent for the year it is the right of Iran to be an agent for the Shiites.

Alusi said that " the furor over Sunni leaders meeting in the Turkish capital of Ankara back that all the Aihbdhun role of Turkey in Iraq, but want a Saudi role Iranian only."

He explained that "there is competition Saudis Iranian on the Iraqi arena to win over America and that Riyadh wants to say to Washington , " I am your agent or even your servant in Iraq "as Iran wants to reach the United States that it will not create its problems in Iraq , as evidenced by it accepted a Saudi role in the Iraqi arena ".

The policies of Iran and Saudi Arabia on opposite sides in the Middle East region and the world and each accuse the other of terrorism and there are conflicts by proxy between Riyadh and Tehran 's allies in Bahrain, Yemen, Iraq, Syria and other parts of the world.
Add comment

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 30 Nov 2022, 6:37 pm