Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq receives an invitation to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq receives an invitation to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Empty Iraq receives an invitation to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 10:52 am

Iraq receives an invitation to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization

logo jumhuriya

Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:40:40

He called on the Secretary General of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Rashid Alimov Iraq to join the organization as a dialogue partner.

A statement by the Foreign Ministry said that "Iraq's Ambassador to China Ahmed improve Berwari met with Secretary General of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Rashid Alimov at the organization's headquarters in the Chinese capital of Beijing."

He praised the Iraqi ambassador, according to the statement "the growing role of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization at the global level," and expressed the desire of the Iraqi government to open a new channel for the development of relations between Iraq and the organization, especially since Iraq has economic capabilities are owning vast reserves of crude oil. "

The statement noted that "Berwari reviewed victories achieved by the Iraqi security forces and the popular crowd and the Peshmerga and the sons of the tribes in the liberation of Mosul on the operations of terrorist Daesh gangs."

"The secretary general of the Shanghai through his part, expressed his happiness with interest the Organization of Iraq and welcomed cooperation with the Iraqi government," praising "victories achieved by the Iraqi army on terror."

Alimov Iraq called to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization as a dialogue partner, the call is directed to the Iraqi embassy in Beijing to attend the events organized by the organization that Iraq is a good friend of all member states of the Organization. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:35 am