Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Malaysia: the body of Kim Jong Nam is still in Kuala Lumpur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Malaysia: the body of Kim Jong Nam is still in Kuala Lumpur Empty Malaysia: the body of Kim Jong Nam is still in Kuala Lumpur

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2017, 3:30 am

Malaysia: the body of Kim Jong Nam is still in Kuala Lumpur

Date: 08:55 03/28/2017
    Kim Jong Nam

Information / Baghdad ..

The Minister of Health of Malaysia Subramaniam Sathasevam Tuesday that the body of Kim Jong-nam, who was killed last month in Malaysia is still in Kuala Lumpur amid reports that the body of the brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un will leave the country soon.

He said Subramaniam told reporters "We have to look up with the forensic management if there is any requirement to take out the body .. but our part there is no change in the status quo."

He added that Kim Jong-nam, a first degree relative has come forward to help on how to deal with the body.

Kim Jong-nam, was killed on February 13 when I wiped February, two women face nerve poison gas Vi.aks in Kuala Lumpur International Airport, according to what you say police.

According to media reports on Monday that the body was transferred from the hospital and was later outfitted to move by air to Beijing.

The New Straits Times Malaysia said on Tuesday that the expected transfer of the body from Beijing to North Korea without revealing the source of information. Finished / 25 p.

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/28/world/142873

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:08 am