Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi-Saudi summit in Amman expected

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraqi-Saudi summit in Amman expected Empty Iraqi-Saudi summit in Amman expected

Post by jedi17 Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Iraqi-Saudi summit in Amman expected
    4:46 AM ADMIN
    Amman/ Iraq TradeLink: During the past 24 hours, the corridors of Amman Arab Summit witnessed

hectic political moves to arrange an Iraqi-Saudi meeting on the highest levels.

Diplomatic sources reported here that the expected Iraqi-Saudi summit will be held under the patronage of the Jordanian King Abdulla II.

The sources added that the expected senior talks will tackle all political, economic and security issues between the two countries.

"Iraq is hoping to return to its Arab milieu by this Summit", the sources added.

No confirmation was given by both Saudi and Iraqi sides.

The Arab foreign minister agreed on 17 items to be discussed by the Arab leaders tomorrow, Wednesday.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:27 am