Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 1:53 am

Out of bounds

Kazakhstan
    is too early to speculate on the extension of a global agreement to cut oil production
    and energy minister Kazakh Kanat Bozzombayev said on Tuesday that it was too early to say, whether it will be extended to a global agreement to cut production between OPEC and producers are not members of the organization, and whether his country would extend also , its obligations under the agreement. He Bozzombayev told reporters : "I can not tell you, whether we will be extending or not, because I do not know on what basis may be based on an extension , " he said , adding that, Kazakhstan may have oil production increases slightly at the rate this month before they lower it in April with the warmth of the weather.

Dubai
    Amazon concluded an agreement to buy the market. Com
    said giants Amazon, com market, com, in a joint statement on Tuesday they had agreed that the first acquires retail company in the Middle East, did not disclose the statement value of the deal, expected Amazon to complete the deal in 2017
    , said co - founder of the market, com retail and Syrian businessman born Ronaldo Mushahwar "Joining the family of Amazon, we will be able to increase our ability to delivery and the speed of our choice to customers while continuing to track record in enabling sellers."

Libya 's
    production 252 thousand decline b / d after the closure of the fields of the spark and meet
    sources in the National Oil Corporation, confirmed in Libya, on Tuesday that the armed factions, halted production Bhkulai spark and meet, reducing production by 252 thousand barrels per day, adding that, the spark field, which produces about 220 thousand barrels per day, closed since Monday, while production stopped in the Wafa field in the previous day.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/527482/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:29 am