Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ankara is moving after the arrest of America responsible banker Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ankara is moving after the arrest of America responsible banker Turkey Empty Ankara is moving after the arrest of America responsible banker Turkey

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:07 am

Ankara is moving after the arrest of America responsible banker Turkey

29/03/2017

He confirmed the bank "created" the Turkish government, on Wednesday that a senior executive officials arrested in the United States, and said he and the Turkish government are working to resolve this issue.
    The representatives of the American prosecutors have accused, Tuesday, Mohammad Hakan Atilla, a deputy general manager of the Bank's creation, to participate in the scheme lasted several years for breach of US sanctions against Iran in an escalation of the issue of increased tensions between the United States and Turkey.
    He faces charges of conspiring with Attila dealer Iranian Turkish gold Reza Zarrab, to direct hundreds of millions of dollars of illegal transfers through US banks on behalf of the Iranian government and other entities in that country.
    The lira fell more than one percent against the dollar late Tuesday evening, after the arrest of Attila, and reached 3.6590 at 05:53 GMT.
    The bank said in a statement creating a "competent government and our bank bodies are required to work on this subject, and will inform people of the information obtained."
    These accusations and the expansion of the case criticized by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who said he believed that the US authorities had "ulterior motives" in the trial of striker.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157385.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:39 am