Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

News about the mediation of Iranian-Qatari exit Virulence and Kefraya residents against the militant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

News about the mediation of Iranian-Qatari exit Virulence and Kefraya residents against the militant Empty News about the mediation of Iranian-Qatari exit Virulence and Kefraya residents against the militant

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:08 am

News about the mediation of Iranian-Qatari exit Virulence and Kefraya residents against the militants Zabadani and Madaya

29/03/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    Media sources spoke about Iranian mediation country to evacuate residents of towns Mahasrtin in the countryside of Idlib, insipidity and Kefraya, compared to a similar evacuation of militants Madaya and Zabadani.
    According to media reports, it did not allow time for the site to make sure it is correct, to reach an agreement to evacuate four of the besieged areas of Syria's population.
    The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the agreement will provide a safe passage out to residents of the towns and insipidity Kefraya, in exchange for the evacuation of the population from two areas as subject to the control of the militants in the suburbs of Damascus, two Madaya and Zabadani.
    The estimated number of people living in the four areas besieged Bengo 60 thousand people.
    The agreement between the parties in Syria, mediated by Iranian and Qatari was held.
    It was reported that the cease-fire, came into effect late Tuesday, it came to pave the way for the evacuation operations are expected to begin within a week.
    It was an attempt to evacuate people from the regions and insipidity Kefraya thwarted by opponents set fire to buses assigned to take them armed.
    The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) warned in January / last December that the situation in the besieged areas are "painful beyond the border."
    Activists say that civilians are dying there because of the food and medicine shortages.
    I saw this weekend out Muslha and their families from the neighborhood of the forest, their last stronghold of the Syrian city of Homs in the direction of Carchemish Aleppo.
    The evacuation came after an agreement was reached between the notables of the city and the Syrian authorities in the month of December / December 2015.
    Earlier in the transfer of the Iranian site Tabnak information uncle Iranian negotiations in Qatar to work on the output of civilians trapped in Virulence and Kefraya.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157347.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:26 pm