Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rowhani: Cooperation with Russia has entered a new phase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rowhani: Cooperation with Russia has entered a new phase Empty Rowhani: Cooperation with Russia has entered a new phase

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:10 am

Rowhani: Cooperation with Russia has entered a new phase

29/03/2017

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani stressed that Moscow and Tehran have a real desire to strengthen ties between the two countries, adding that cooperation between Tehran and Moscow entered a new phase.
    Rowhani added before leaving "Vunkova" Airport in Moscow at the conclusion of his official visit to Russia, which lasted two days President Rowhani said, Russia is a member of the 5 + 1 group which Iran has supported the implementation of the nuclear agreement and cooperated with them in the field of peaceful use of nuclear energy.
    He said Rowhani, the consolidation of relations with Russia on the international and regional security is of great importance to Iran, adding that terrorism today constitutes a major threat to the region, described the relations between Iran and Russia, a good story too, especially during the last two years, where he cooperated to establish peace and stability in the region and cooperated constructively in find a list of problems in Syria and Iraq solutions.
    He pointed out that his talks with President Putin discussed developments in Syria, Iraq, Yemen and regional affairs, as well as Afghanistan and security affairs in Central Asia and the Caucasus.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157372.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:42 am