Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanon recognizes the budget for the first time in 12 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lebanon recognizes the budget for the first time in 12 years Empty Lebanon recognizes the budget for the first time in 12 years

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:16 am

Lebanon recognizes the budget for the first time in 12 years

28/03/2017

The Lebanese cabinet approved yesterday Monday, March 27 / March, the state budget for 2017, which is the first in the country 12 years ago, and referred to the parliament for ratification final.

He said Melhem Riachy, Lebanese Information Minister told a news conference after a cabinet meeting chaired by Saad Hariri: "on Thursday and immediately after the return of President (Michel Aoun) and the Prime Minister of the Arab summit, will visit Ali Hassan Khalil, Minister of Finance, Hariri at the palace, and held a press conference to show all the details, numbers, and the budget deficit. "

Lebanon did not agree on the state budget since 2005 because of political differences between the competing parties.

At the end of November 2016, it reached the total public debt of Lebanon about 112.375 trillion lira ($ 74.5 billion), according to a report issued by the Association of Banks in Lebanon.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157264.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:44 pm