Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mini Kurdish state in Arbil and Duhuk provinces, KNUP member

jedi17
    jedi17

Mini Kurdish state in Arbil and Duhuk provinces, KNUP member Empty Mini Kurdish state in Arbil and Duhuk provinces, KNUP member

Post by jedi17 Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:00 pm

Mini Kurdish state in Arbil and Duhuk provinces, KNUP member
    6:30 AM ADMIN
    Sulaimaniya/ Iraq TradeLink: A leading member if the Kurdish National Union Party (KNUP),

headed by Jalal al-Talabani, charged President Masoud Barzani of "establishing a mini-state in Arbil and Duhuk in cooperation with the Turkish government".

The leading member in the KNUP Areez Abdulla wrote on his Face book account that the "Kurdish Democratic Party is propagating the Kurdish question and state in the political and media circles to establish a Kurdish state in Arbil and Duhuk provinces only, with the assistance of the Turks".

He pointed that the Kurdish state is a "legitimate right" of the Kurdish people, but the region is having political and economic crises at this stage.

"The priority should b e given to redeem political crises and other conflicts among the political blocs", he confirmed.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:29 am