Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Sometimes……

csd9013
    csd9013

Sometimes…… Empty Sometimes……

Post by csd9013 Fri 31 Mar 2017, 7:38 am

1. Sometimes things go wrong before they go right. 
    2. Sometimes we have to let the wrong people walk out before the right people can walk in. 
    4. Sometimes we have to feel weak in order to know what it’s like to be strong. 
    5. Sometimes we have to feel a little broken to realize we can never be destroyed.

“Father God, sometimes we forget that you take care of the birds of the air and the flowers of the field so you are taking care of us, because we are even more important to you. We don’t deserve the unconditional love you give us, but we are so grateful for it. May we never forget what you have done for us on the cross. Sometimes when we do, I thank you for the gentle nudge that is a loving reminder. In Jesus' name. Amen.”

Matthew 10:30-31 “And the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t worry! You are more valuable to him than many sparrows.”
    Lobo
    Lobo

Sometimes…… Empty Re: Sometimes……

Post by Lobo Fri 31 Mar 2017, 11:15 am

Amen

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:13 pm