Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rapporteur of Parliament rules out holding an emergency session to discuss U.S's embassy closing

chouchou
    chouchou

Rapporteur of Parliament rules out holding an emergency session to discuss U.S's embassy closing  Empty Rapporteur of Parliament rules out holding an emergency session to discuss U.S's embassy closing

Post by chouchou Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / The Rapporteur of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Khalidi ruled out convene an emergency session of parliament before the Eid al-Fitr to discuss the closure of the U.S. embassy in Baghdad.

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that the U.S's step is serious indicator on the relationship between Iraq and the United States, especially that the U.S. is considered as Iraq's closest friend in the new era. "

Khalidi added that "the political and security situation in Iraq is very concerned, noting that the U.S.'s decision will add new difficulties to the political and security scene in Iraq."

It is worth mentioning that the United States announced yesterday the closure of its embassy in Baghdad during the next two days for security reasons.

The spokeswoman of the U.S. State Department Mary Harf said, "The State Department has issued instructions to some U.S. embassies and consulates to remain closed or suspended work on Sunday 4, August for security reasons."

She said, "State Department had received information indicating that we must take these precautionary measures motivated by caution and care for our employees and others who may be visiting our facilities. And the State Department is taking these steps when the circumstances require ensuring the continuity of our operations, taking into account security and safety considerations." / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 am