Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The third and final installment of the gunmen alive rugged output

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The third and final installment of the gunmen alive rugged output Empty The third and final installment of the gunmen alive rugged output

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2017, 2:16 am

The third and final installment of the gunmen alive rugged output

01/04/2017

It began in the early hours of Saturday morning, the third and final installment of the armed groups and their families from the rugged neighborhood in Homs output process.
    The governor of Homs Talal faecal The third installment, which includes about 500 gunmen and their families began to leave the rugged neighborhood in Homs to Idlib in northern Syria.
    He pointed out that this is the last installment to become the neighborhood free of armed groups.
    Fecal added that life is gradually returning to the neighborhood of the forest, and the proportion of those who left the no more than ten percent of its population.
    It is reported that approximately 1350 militants and their families came out in the first installment came out in the second installment approximately 2000 armed with their families.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157770.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:59 pm