Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: We will not object to a third term for the owners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: We will not object to a third term for the owners Empty Kurdistan: We will not object to a third term for the owners

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2013, 7:07 am

Kurdistan: We will not object to a third term for the owners

08/04/2013 12:00 AM

Military delegation Kurdish up to Baghdad,
    Baghdad morning
    announced the Kurdistan Alliance bloc lack of opposition to take over Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for a third term.
    The statements come at a time arrived in Baghdad, the delegation of the Ministry of Peshmerga in Kurdistan Regional Government, on Saturday, to attend a meeting of the Joint Higher Committee, which includes members of the the Ministries of Defense and the Peshmerga. President Kurdistan Alliance bloc Fuad Masum, said the "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network": that "the Constitution did not prevent, but the president of taking a third round did not apply it's not the Prime Minister nor the President of the Council of Representatives."
    Rule (72 ) of the Constitution reads as follows: First: define the mandate of the President of the Republic in four years and may be re-elected for a second term only, II: Ending mandate of the President of the Republic the end of the session of the House of Representatives ", with no constitution provides for determining the state of the Prime Minister.
    said, "This It needs a constitutional amendment clearly not a decision of the House of Representatives, "noting that" the issue of download errors to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki or cabin cabinet is strange because there is pressure regional hinder the work of the government and will face anyone who comes anywhere Maliki of pressure. "The prime minister may declined to specify the parliament of his mandate, saying that "the law determining the duration of the states of prime ministers and the parliament will not pass because it is contrary to the Constitution." He infallible, saying: "I am not going to defend Maliki or anyone else, but I call on the political blocs to vision deeply and do not download the failure to a specific destination."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:56 am