Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet Secretary stresses the need for the completion of border crossings and file abusers file

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Cabinet Secretary stresses the need for the completion of border crossings and file abusers file Empty Cabinet Secretary stresses the need for the completion of border crossings and file abusers file

Post by rocky Sun 04 Aug 2013, 8:30 am

Cabinet Secretary stresses the need for the completion of border crossings and file abusers file

Sunday, 04 August / August 2013 14:30

[Baghdad where]

He stressed the Secretary General of the Council of Minister Ali Mohsen Ismail need to accomplish hot files, including squatters and border crossings.

A statement by the Secretariat of the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail stressed the need to follow up hot, especially file border crossings and file abusers," adding that "it came presided over the meeting, twenty meetings of the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers in the presence of Deputy Secretary-General d. Farhad God's grace Hussein and Deputy Secretary General of the Administrative and Financial Affairs, and his assistant for the ministries and provinces and the general managers of the Chambers of the General Secretariat. "

He continued that "gathered discussed Tnsibat and the directives of the Secretary-General and Mlhozath about workflow procedures." Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 30 Nov 2022, 1:36 am