Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

God has you surrounded!

csd9013
    csd9013

God has you surrounded! Empty God has you surrounded!

Post by csd9013 Sun 02 Apr 2017, 8:59 am

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler" Psalms 91:1-4, NKJV.

One day the devil whispered to me, "I have you surrounded, so you might as well surrender." Oooooh, I said, devil, you are a liar. I surrender to God and God alone." I don't care what the devil is telling you. You are not surrounded by him. If you have made Jesus the Lord of your life, you are surrounded by the love of the Father; you are surrounded by the Son Jesus, you are surrounded by God's Holy Spirit and by His entire angelic army! You are completely and entirely surrounded and covered under the shadow of His mighty wings!

Never mind what it feels like, the truth is God is surrounding you at all angles.

Say out loud with all your heart, "Father God, thank you for surrounding me completely. I surrender to you and you alone. I reject every lie from the enemy, and I receive the truth of your Word. Remove all fear, doubt, and unbelief from my heart. Help me grow in the knowledge of you and a deeper awareness of your presence in my life. Not only are you with me, but you have me completely and entirely surrounded. In the name of Jesus, Amen."
    Lobo
    Lobo

God has you surrounded! Empty Re: God has you surrounded!

Post by Lobo Sun 02 Apr 2017, 10:51 am

So true.

bighug
    pmedic05
    pmedic05
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by pmedic05 Mon 03 Apr 2017, 12:00 am

In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, AMEN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:54 am