Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy pm: Al-Maliki will be in jail during the next session and not as Prime Minister

lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy pm: Al-Maliki will be in jail during the next session and not as Prime Minister Empty Deputy pm: Al-Maliki will be in jail during the next session and not as Prime Minister

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 04 Aug 2013, 2:45 pm

Deputy pm: Al-Maliki will be in jail during the next session and not as Prime Minister

04/08/2013-8: 50 pm

Said Deputy liberal block, Sunday, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki "in prison" during the next parliamentary session, not as Prime Minister "because of his crimes against the Iraqi people."

Jawad Al-hasnawi said in an interview for "news" that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki will be in jail and not on the Prime Minister at the next session, because of his crimes against the Iraqi people ", accusing him of" direct responsibility for the Iraqi blood is flowing.

Al-hasnawi said that "Yemeni, Al-Maliki himself daydreaming by taking a third session after the failures of security breakdowns and lack of success in any file, wondering" how attacking Iraqi control and be more waste of their blood. "

He said Maliki was now in jail, without ruling on the State of law Coalition, who defended staunchly, even eliminating non-politicized with a real Parliament does not defend the spoilers. "

The Kurdistan Alliance was announced on Sunday, expressed his support for Prime Minister Nouri Maliki, the third mandate Government, emphasizing the lack of a legal provision in the Constitution was opposed to it.

The House voted, on 26 January, authenticate by 170 deputies of the three presidencies mandate law amid opposition members of the State of law coalition led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Al-Maliki's coalition said the submission to the Federal Supreme Court appeal by special Act of Parliament mandates the three presidencies as "unconstitutional."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 19 Jan 2022, 4:42 am