Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khalidi expects holding Parliament regular session prior to Eid al-Fitr

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Khalidi expects holding Parliament regular session prior to Eid al-Fitr Empty Khalidi expects holding Parliament regular session prior to Eid al-Fitr

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 04 Aug 2013, 2:52 pm

Khalidi expects holding Parliament regular session prior to Eid al-Fitr

Sunday, 04 August 2013 14:40

Baghdad (AIN) -The parliament Rappateur, Mohamed al-Khalidi expected that the parliament will hold its regular session on next Tuesday.

The parliament had lifted its session on 27th of past July until further notice after it voted on a number of laws on the agenda schedule and hosted the Minister of Electricity, Karim Attan to discuss the electricity crisis.

Khalidi stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "If the investigative commission tasked to follow up the escape of prisoners of Abu Ghraib and Taji prisons complete its works, the parliament is expected to hold its session prior to Eid al-Fitr." /End/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:47 am