Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump for Cisse: We will fight militants together and we stand firmly with you

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump for Cisse: We will fight militants together and we stand firmly with you Empty Trump for Cisse: We will fight militants together and we stand firmly with you

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:09 am

Trump for Cisse: We will fight militants together and we stand firmly with you

History of edits:: 2017/4/4
    {International: Euphrates News} US President Donald Trump has sought to reset relations with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, having been strained under former President Barack Obama, and give him full support and pledged to work together to fight the militants.
    According to a joint statement that the two leaders agreed on the importance of making progress on the road to peace in the Middle East , including Libya, Syria and Yemen and eternally interested in supporting Israel and the Palestinians to move toward peace.
    Said Trump at a meeting in the Oval Office with the Egyptian president on Monday , "I just want everyone to know, if there was any doubt, we stand firmly behind the president Sisi, has led a remarkable job in a very difficult position, we stand behind Egypt and the people of Egypt strongly."
    The visit is the first official Cisse to the United States since his election in 2014, Obama did not draw any call for Cisse to visit the United States.
    The former US president froze aid to Egypt for two years after isolating Sisi, who was commander of the army, President Mohamed Morsi , who belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood in mid - 2013 after a year of taking office, following mass protests against his rule.
    Showed a direct meeting between Trump and Sisi, which was followed by a separate meeting with senior aides, the extent of the determination of the new US president to rebuild relations and strengthen the strong relationship established by the two presidents when they met the first time in New York last September.
    Trump said , "I just want to say to Mr. President, you friend and ally strong in the United States, and I am too."
    Sisi said he estimated that Trump stands strongly in the face of "this satanic thought malignant."
    The joint statement said that Trump and Sisi agreed that the defeat of militants can not be achieved by military force alone.
    He added that the two presidents "agreed on the need for the adoption of the peaceful nature of Islam and Muslims around the world."
    Although Trump pointed out that there are "few things" do not agree by Egypt and the United States , but he did not speak publicly about US concerns about human rights in Egypt.
    It remained Egypt has long been one of the closest allies of Washington in the Middle East and receives an annual military aid from the United States worth $ 1.3 billion, and battling militants in the Sinai in a conflict that has killed hundreds of members of the army and Acharth.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140898

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm