Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karbala Council and the Secretary General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries disc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbala -  Karbala Council and the Secretary General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries disc Empty Karbala Council and the Secretary General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries disc

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 2:45 am

Karbala Council and the Secretary General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries discuss oil prices fell

04/04/2017

He met with Chairman of the Karbala Provincial Nassif Khattabi, Secretary-General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting (Mohammed Sanusi Bakndo) and his accompanying delegation.

A statement by the President of the Council got "direction Press", a copy of the meeting, which was attended by the Senior Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil Mutasim Akram and a number of members of the Council of Karbala, discuss the oil issue and the decline in oil prices, and try to find out of the crisis solutions, especially the financial experienced by Iraq.

Secretary-General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and praised the great victories achieved by Iraq against the terrorist organization Daesh.
    EST

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158311.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:19 pm